Hope everyone is enjoying the summer! With all the family vacations, I took a few weeks off as well…
As we try to fit into our summer days, work, kids activities, beach/pool outings, family and friends, I thought I share this quick and easy no measurements recipe. I prepare it all year long when I don’t have a lot of time.
– Tessemae’s dressing – lemon garlic or lemonette
– Put in a pan chicken breasts and/or thighs (as many as you need).
– Cover them with Tessemae’s All Natural marinade – lemon garlic or lemonette. You can purchase this at Tessemas.com or at many Whole Foods stores.
– Add baby carrots and peas enough for everyone to have a serving.
– Cover the pan loosely with foil.
– Put the pan in an oven at 350 degrees.
– Cook for 45 -60 minutes.
Your chicken will come out juicy and tender.