Whether treating a toddler in an emergency or supporting a teen through chemotherapy treatments, we are dedicated to the care of each patient. It’s through teamwork at every level of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and with you, the family, that we are able to achieve excellence in pediatric care. Children’s is the pediatric physician teaching site for Emory University School of Medicine and Morehouse School of Medicine.
Mission: To make kids better today and healthier tomorrow
Vision: Best care … healthier kids
- Care about people
- Passionate about kids
- Dedicated to better
Digestive Health Care, also known as GI Care for Kids. We consist of board certified pediatric gastroenterologists (GI doctors for kids) specializing in gastrointestinal care for children. This includes problems with the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, and pancreas or problems with a child’s growth or digestive system.
The NASPGHAN Foundation has a single goal: to improve the treatment and management of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic and nutritional disorders in children. Through our work, we provide information and resources to parents, patients, and medical professionals dealing with these disorders.
The NASPGHAN Foundation was founded by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastrenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN), a professional society of more than 1400 pediatric gastroenterologists, to promote awareness and research of pediatric digestive and nutritional disorders
The Gastroenterologist Department at Seattle Children’s Hospital main objectives and services…
- Our number-one goal is to get your child back to growing, learning and doing the things your child loves best.
- Our Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center brings a team of specialists together in one place to give your child and family effective and complete care.
- We have the only liver, liver transplant and small bowel transplant programs for children in the Pacific Northwest, as well as the only bowel rehabilitation program .
- Dr. Lusine Ambartsumyan provides accurate diagnosis and comprehensive care for children and adolescents with motility disorders .
- We offer pediatric therapeutic endoscopy , including ERCP, a treatment that helps some children avoid open surgery.